Should Rats Be Pets?
- They leave diseases on food.
- They can nibble through precious things.
- They can bite/ hurt you.
- Rats from pet shops can be kept but wild rats can’t.
- Male rats can be kept but can bite you lots as well.
- sewer rats eat garbage so don’t keep rats as pets because if you don’t know if the rat is a sewer rat then you are in for a long ride.
- If you think it is a good idea getting a rat as a pet, it is not because they could be gone before you know it.
- they can go somewhere and you might not know where they are.
- they have short lives.
- they could kill other pets/ animals.
- they are hard work.
- they can chew up your daily newspaper.
- they can make big messes.
- they can have up to 6,000 babies.