Tuesday 6 May 2014

my personal experince

The Soccer Tournament Goal

My team has the ball they pass to me…
My heart is pounding like a dog while I dribble the ball I’m getting closer and closer to the goal, ‘kick!’ I kicked the ball and thought ‘just a little further’. ‘’Oh’’ I didn’t score, the ball was just outside the goal.

Now the other team has the ball. They dribble the ball closer to the goal they kick the ball, I gasp ‘phew!’ they missed. I thought they would score.

My team has the ball again, I can smell the muddy grass. One of my teammates passes it to me. I have butterflies in my stomach and my heart is pounding again. I dribble the ball closer to the goal, kick, I gasp and I score.’’Yippy!’’ I shout.

My team had won the game.

We went to see which team had won the tournament and guess what? My team had come runner up. I had lots of fun, especially when I scored the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment